[Oe List ...] How to Train Your Human

Nancy Trask via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Mar 16 18:09:55 PDT 2016

Way to go!  Congrats! Nancy

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Milan Hamilton via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> Date: 3/16/2016  12:11 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: oe at wedgeblade.net Cc: mellowmilan at live.com Subject: [Oe List ...] How to Train Your Human
Linda and I want to share a new book about Norma Jean, the cat who moved in and adopted us six years ago. Linda did the writing and I the editing, photos and publishing. Norma Jean contributed everything else. We published the story of Norma Jean in 2013 as The Cat Who Decided to Move Across the Street, available also at this same publisher. Milan read the first book with his writing group and it received a positive response. It has been read to grade school classes and grandchildren, most of whom liked it, except the one kid who didn't like "Mr. Hampton's attitude toward cats." This latest book How to Train Your Human may be more suitable for people and their cats and has not been tested with children yet. We are making it available as a free e-book and if you want to order a copy you can go to the Book Press site for details. We would appreciate any feedback you want to send our way, just in case there is another Norma Jean book to come. Sincerely, Milan and Linda Hamilton View the eBook edition with this link:
http://www.bookemon.com/get_epdf.php?group_id=590513&type=epdf&check=b75e83ab5509ec90b9492b2db8a191f3
(If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your browser.)

View more detailed information about the book through this link:
http://www.bookemon.com/book-profile/how-to-train-your-human/590513
(If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your browser.)

To read your book on mobile device, download app bookPress on iPad; download Bookemon Reader on iPhone or Android phone.   Milan HamiltonAka Mellowmilan80 North Center StreetRedlands, CA 92373909-793-4482 (H)909-556-5815 (M)E-mail: mellowmilan2 at gmail.comBlog: www.mellowmilan.blogspot.comBlog 2: www.mellowmilansite.wordpress.com