[Oe List ...] How to Train Your Human

Milan Hamilton via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Mar 16 10:11:12 PDT 2016

Linda and I want to share a new book about Norma Jean, the cat who moved in
and adopted us six years ago. Linda did the writing and I the editing,
photos and publishing. Norma Jean contributed everything else. We published
the story of Norma Jean in 2013 as The Cat Who Decided to Move Across the
Street, available also at this same publisher. Milan read the first book
with his writing group and it received a positive response. It has been read
to grade school classes and grandchildren, most of whom liked it, except the
one kid who didn't like "Mr. Hampton's attitude toward cats." This latest
book How to Train Your Human may be more suitable for people and their cats
and has not been tested with children yet. We are making it available as a
free e-book and if you want to order a copy you can go to the Book Press
site for details. We would appreciate any feedback you want to send our way,
just in case there is another Norma Jean book to come. Sincerely, Milan and
Linda Hamilton

View the eBook edition with this link:

<http://www.bookemon.com/get_epdf.php?group_id=590513&type=epdf&check=b75e83
ab5509ec90b9492b2db8a191f3>
http://www.bookemon.com/get_epdf.php?group_id=590513&type=epdf&check=b75e83a
b5509ec90b9492b2db8a191f3
(If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your
browser.)

View more detailed information about the book through this link:
 <http://www.bookemon.com/book-profile/how-to-train-your-human/590513>
http://www.bookemon.com/book-profile/how-to-train-your-human/590513
(If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it into your
browser.)

To read your book on mobile device, download app
<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bookpress/id531606316>
<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bookpress/id531606316> bookPress on iPad;
download  <http://www.bookemon.com/mobile-app#bookemon_mobile>
<http://www.bookemon.com/mobile-app#bookemon_mobile> Bookemon Reader on