[Oe List ...] Gordon Harper

Dawn Collins via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Feb 11 21:47:07 PST 2016

On Thu, 2/11/16, Dawn Collins <collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Gordon Harper
 To: "Shelley Hahn" <shelley.l.hahn at gmail.com>
 Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 10:33 PM

 I remember Gordon as one who was his
 own man with a calmness of spirit and an erudite demeanor
 ready to tackle a moral contradiction with alacrity. To
 Gordon's family, may the stars shine a bit brighter for you
 all as they welcome him into their heavenly realm.

 Deepest condolences,

 Dawn Collins
 Denver, Colorado

 On Wed, 2/10/16, Shelley Hahn via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>