[Oe List ...] Announcing the completed life of Gordon Harper

Isobel A Bishop via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Feb 9 19:51:59 PST 2016

Hello Roxana,

Jim and I are grieving with you and your  dear family at this moment.

We remember Gordon with such gratitude that  our lives were touched by his grace and humanity, in so many different contexts.  Maliwada and Singapore are extremely poignant.

Rest in peace, Gordon, and journey on.

with our love,

Isobel and Jim Bishop.
On 10/02/2016, at 2:20 AM, Roxana Harper via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote;