[Oe List ...] Passing of a legend

Linda and Milan Hamilton via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Feb 9 07:28:49 PST 2016

Linda and I add our condolences to the growing list of fellow travelers with
Gordon Harper. Although our paths crossed only at brief junctures through
the years, stretching all the way from the Academies of the late 60s to our
year with FOOD FOR ALL when Gordon helped facilitate a major turning point
for our growing organization, to the connection through the ICA ToP Trainers
Network, our memories are clearly of one of those deeply caring souls. We
wish a grand celebration of Gordon's life and much sharing of memories among
his family and friends, and Gordon, safe passage! We are not far behind.
Peace. M&L

Linda and Milan Hamilton

80 North Center Street

Redlands, CA 92373