[Oe List ...] Fwd: Susanne Langer quote attribution

Jeanette Stanfield via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Dec 29 10:18:48 PST 2016

Hi Jo,
 Art of focused conversation bibliography has Suzanne K Langer   Problems
of Art, Simon and
Schuster, New York, 1985.      Archives in Chicago mention  both this book
and Philosophy in a
New Key- a book they say they have in their archives.

Problems of Art was a series of lectures Suzanne gave.

Cheers,

Jeanette