[Oe List ...] Climate Change Stories for Winds and Waves

Robyn Hutchinson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Nov 28 09:03:29 PST 2015

This is an INVITATION TO ALL ICAs

Dear colleagues,

We believe that we have a great opportunity to support the Climate Change movement in this edition of WW…… The Paris Climate Summit is coming up and various marches and activities around the world are taking place. Avaaz.org

We wondered if you would like to share a line or two from your part of the world, and some photos, that could be included in the December issue of Winds and Waves.

You are invited to write something, share some photos from this weekend or your work on the sustainability of our planet.

 We would need these by the first week in December at the latest. Please send on ASAP or let us know what you would like to contribute now.

Dharma, Roma and Robyn for WW

Please send all contributions to
Robyn: hutchinsonsydney13 at gmail.com
Isabel: isadelamaza at gmail.com