[Oe List ...] Directory Deadline looms!

via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Nov 7 16:42:05 PST 2015

Please  note:  So as to not miss anyone, I  am sending this to all the
people on my email file, as well as the 2 Dialogues,  so you may receive as many
as 3 copies of it.  If you have responded, please accept my  thanks and
disregard this pitch.
Dear Friends and  Colleagues:
>From Mike Tippett:
The 2016 Directory Of Those Who Care is in the  final stages of revision.
If  you want to make additions or corrections to your entry, I need to hear
from you  by November 15th.
For those who aren’t familiar with The Directory, it is a  listing of
names, addresses, phones, emails and occupations of several hundred  people who
have been at one time or another associated with the I.C.A., or the
Ecumenical Institute, or its programs and projects. It’s fun to see where  everyone
is living and what each is doing.  (I’m in Florida and am  semi-retired)
If you would like a copy of your listing, either write or  email me.
If you would like a copy of The Directory, send in the  form below.

The price is  still $20 for a copy of the Booklet or the CD.  If you order
2 versions, it is  $30.00.

ORDER FORM
NAME:  ______________________________
ADDRESS:  ____________________________
CITY/STATE/POSTAL(ZIP) CODE:  ____________________________
Make Checks out to and  send orders to:
Michael B. Tippett,    46 Meadow Circle  Ellenton,  FL 34222-4224   (USA)
Phone:  (941) 417-7120   Email:   MovementDir at aol.com
Please send me a copy of the  directory:    [     ]  Booklet form    [    ]
 CD
I enclose  ___________   (amount)
The CD will contain In  Memoriam and Names and Addresses, etc, in
Microsoft Word format.