[Oe List ...] FW: From the Archives

Susan Fertig via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jun 16 08:00:30 PDT 2015

p.s. We also did one of the first Children’s Town Meetings at the White Oak TM76.  We got some ideas for this from Centrum, and then worked with some elementary and middle school teachers to build our construct (and they staffed it the day of the TM). The kids were amazing—such creative and actually useful ideas for our community at such a young age. They pretty much did everything the adults did but on their own level.

Susan

Susan Fertig-Dykes
(personal email account)

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought .  Isaiah 58:11

STOP E-MAIL ADDRESS HARVESTING
Protect your family and friends
Please use "BCC" when sending to multiple addresses!
Please delete E-Mail addresses when forwarding!
Please be kind and remove my email address when you forward.