[Oe List ...] LIFE EVERY VOICE

Nancy Lanphear via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jun 16 15:45:49 PDT 2015

Dearest Nelson,

Thank you from my heart to yours!  When I saw LIFT EVERY VOICE, the
tears came.  It is one of the most deeply touching "hymns" I know ....
reminding me of the 60's and 70's where we joined our voices and lives
with the church members church in Lafayette and then our assignment to
Bill Dennis' church in Indianapolis.  Every time I sing it today,
those images flash back through my mind, the goosebumps raise up on my
arms.

Your story once again affirms the power of SONG -  the melody, rhythm
and the singing that calls community to emerge - they each carry a bit
of our souls to a place of connection.

You might be interested in seeing a DVD called ALIVE INSIDE - you can
get it on Netflix streaming.  It also illustrates the power of music.

Thanks again for the quick response.

Love and hugs,

Nancy