[Oe List ...] Selma

Nancy Trask via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jan 11 17:20:00 PST 2015

I just returned from Selma as well. Thought it was very well worth watching!!! Just went into a tizzy at the end when i saw in the credits Col. Al Lingo played by some actor ... couldn't wait to Google our Charles Allen Lingo to differentiate this policeman Col.
Al Lingo. Google has added so many historical resources ... was great to read up on Charles Allen Lingo's role with Andrew Young and MLK in Alabama, and to watch him in a filmed interview as well.
Best wishes,
Nancy

Doris and Charles