[Oe List ...] I heard it on the grapevine, Steve Ediger asked a compelling question yesterday

Wilson Priscilla H via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Dec 12 08:09:04 PST 2015

When the Order introduced Imaginal Education formally it was a three weekend series on the west side in … whatever year it was.
Rodney gave me the three weekends as a birthday present.

In my experience…every thing that “we” have done since has the flow of ORID underneath it…whether we were leading a conversation…choosing a human development project or going on a development call.

I understand wanting to “name” the conversation method, but perhaps we’re thinking too small in some cases.
One of the best gifts we spread across the globe, however it is used or called.

All have a joyous, peaceful and transforming holiday time.
Priscilla

Wilson Priscilla H
pris at teamtechpress.com
www.teamtechpress.com