[Oe List ...] I heard it on the grapevine, Steve Ediger asked a compelling question yesterday

Jo Nelson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Dec 10 19:20:38 PST 2015

Hi, all,

Wayne did a comprehensive research project on where this all came from. I'm working on getting the book ready for publication. I'm swamped this week and next,  but I might be able to extract some insight on this particular question when the work lets up a bit.

The book, by the way, has the tentative title of "Getting to the Bottom of ToP" (more catchy than "The Phenomenology behind ICA's Methods") and hopefully will be published by next summer.

Take care,
Jo

From the mobile desk of
Jo Nelson