[Oe List ...] African migrations

John P Cock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 11 07:13:21 PDT 2015

Good dialog. On Thrs. blog post from David Korten (via Randy), talking about
the radical new story needed.

From:  George Holcombe via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
Date:  Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:55 AM
To:  Randy Williams <randycw1938 at gmail.com>
Cc:  Jaime Vergara <wangzhimu2031 at aol.com>, ICA/OE List Serves
<oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>, "oe-request at lists.wedgeblade.net"
<oe-request at lists.wedgeblade.net>
Subject:  Re: [Oe List ...] African migrations

I have to go along with Randy on this.  Even if we stop the growth of fossil
fuels, end conventional agriculture and the way we raise and slaughter
livestock, the earth would have to do a lot of healing to get healthy levels
of toxins, etc.

Good news is that Georgetown, TX, a conservative township north of Austin,
has gone 100% renewable (wind and solar) and bragging about it.  Austin has
passed law that any new energy source has to be renewable.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda1 at me.com

"Whatever the problem, community is the answer.  There is no power greater
than a community discovering what it cares about."  Margaret Wheatley

OE at lists.wedgeblade.net