[Oe List ...] first twelve human development projects Can you put them time zone order?

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Apr 29 10:28:53 PDT 2015

So, who can name the US 12??  hint:  there were 3 in each of the 4 US areas Jim Wiegel

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night., Unknown
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona
More info on:
ToP® Facilitation Methods ToP® Strategic Planning: Mastering the Technology of Participation
Register on line / see the ToP National ScheduleAICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003