[Oe List ...] OHIO ROUTE

David Zahrt via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Sep 24 13:13:36 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

I'm on the Great Climate March <climatemarch.org>. I've been on it since it
began Mar 1. I'm the oldest member on the March. We crossed the Indiana
border in time to bus *to* and *from* NYC so the* Longest Climate March *could
meet the *Largest Climate March*! We're now in Ohio and we want to
establish the route and get as much local support as possible: —Every
possible Contact for??

   1. campsites
   2. potluck dinners
   3. Rallies
   4. Publicity
   5. Etc.

If you have suggestions/contacts that will be helpful to the March please
get back to me with the contact info/suggestions. You can email or phone
(775) 350-4033.

ROUTE (proposed)

*SEP*—25—Montclova or Holland

26-27—Toledo—stayday/—homestay?