[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Historical Records Team Collegium-Global Archives Research Assembly

Lynda Cock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Sep 22 18:26:22 PDT 2014

Yeah for the Historical Records Team!  Delightful basement video starring
Beret and Paul in the depths of the Green Rise Building at 4750 N. Sheridan
where the great storehouse of files of  our work with ICA reside, and Part
II, Beret¹s intro to the work of Historical Records Team this week.  If you
haven¹t seen these, go to https://www.youtube.com/user/icaresearchaccess.

Blessings on the memory of those who gave so much of their time in beginning
this work.  I think of Betty Pesek, Audrey Ayres, Lyn Mathews Edwards, David
McClesky, who spent much time as the Archive Angels and the Golden Pathways
project a number of years ago.
I¹m sure there were lots of others.  Who were other names that need to be
celebrated as this work continues?

Thank you to all gathered in Chicago for pioneering and sharing in this
virtual research assembly.    Lynda Cock, Greensboro, NC