[Oe List ...] GARA Imaginal Education Research Invitation to Register

steve har via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Sep 14 06:43:37 PDT 2014

This is Steve Harrington on behalf of the GARA Imaginal Education Research
Team

For several days we are going to "flood the zone" with  "Research Challenge

Postcards" - which we've been gathering from  Imaginal Education and 21st
Century Global Education networks.

You will be able to be a "spectator" and watcher of GARA (Global

Archives Research Assembly) work but you won't be able access or

participate in the education research focus or participate in the education
dialogues we're sponsoring in:

Asia-Pacific Zone (Sydney)

Europe-Africa-Russia Zone (London)

North-Central-South America (Chicago)

Watch, and listen.  That's all we are asking for now . . .perhaps later you
will do much.

Please register and participate in GARA research below!

Steve

PS some Education Research Postcard Previews:

-1969 Jim Wiegel's notes from a  1969 Imaginal Education Collogium - a

blue gem from the Archives

-1981 Kaye Hayes Imaginal Education Lecture #1 Transcript

-2014 Bill Grow creating GAP access to his "Swamp Gravy" files

-2014 Jan Sander's in Nepal teaching mentoring elementary school teachers

-2014 Jane Stallman's Kaleidoscope course question: how do you build

Inclusive Myth?

-2011 How to use Maureen & John Jenkins "9 Disciplines to focus

Imaginal Education on 1) Awareness 2) Engagement

HERE IS THE LINK TO REGISTER:

https://surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=VsLXD56_2bi9p_2fkRODQdgjbg_3d_3d

---

(This link is uniquely tied to this email and your email address.

Please do not forward this message.  If you would like to invite

others, share their info when you register, or send their email

address to Jim Wiegel (jfwiegel at yahoo.com)