[Oe List ...] Salmon:Cheap Offer

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Oct 22 02:58:17 PDT 2014

Colleagues All:
    Is this a scam? Damn, and I was looking forward to a trip to Kiev. However, hold on to your hats, I have 1,000 shares of the NY Brooklyn Bridge that I will share for a deep, deep, cut in my investment. When you are interested, please let me know by calling 333-7448 (deep shit).
    Please, this is urgent as my old grandmother is living holding on to a string of human existence and will need money to pay her booze bill and trip to Kiev via West Africa.
    This is a bargain and is very important for grandmother as she needs to deliver secret messages to the dingoes in Australia--"You betcha!"
    Looking forward to hearing from all of you!
    Peas,
    Willy (opps, I mean) Bill
PS: This is such sad news. Hang on, Lingo. The OE travel agency is making the ticket. See ya soon.
    BS