[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Fwd: GMCA Oct. 06

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Oct 9 07:20:11 PDT 2014

We should call this one "the granola post".

Jim Wiegel

We have to fall in love if only to provide an alibi for the random despair we were going to feel anyway.  Albert Camus

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10

For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses