[Oe List ...] Salmon: More on Whistle Points.doc

William Salmon via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Oct 23 19:16:18 PDT 2014

Commonality
Sub-Category
Whistle Point
Failure Described
CULTURAL

Communal Symbols
1-
Inclusive Myth
The world lost its meaningful story.

Communal Wisdom
2-
Social Morality
The world lost its desire for everyone to have care.

3-
Formal Methods
The world lost an adequate method to create new methods to meet new worldviews; the collapse of our educational systems.

Communal Styles
4-
Community Groupings
The world lost the meaning of what it means to live as a global community.

5-
Basic Roles
The world lost the importance of what it means to have a significant way of making a contribution to society. The collapse of our workforce.
ECONOMIC
Common Distribution

6-
Anticipated Needs
The world has no plan to meet the needs of its future.

POLITICAL
Corporate Well-Being
7-
Knowledge Access
The world has inaccurate data access in order to provide for a comprehensive data screen.

Corporate Justice
8-
Bureaucratic Systems
The world has sloppy and economic-driven systems of self-interest.

9-
Deliberative Systems
The world operates from a top-down strategy of self-interest rather than a bottom-up strategy based on the interests of all.

This material is copyrighted by the Institute of Cultural Affairs. It is presented here for your information only.                                            August 2007
The Way To Rebuild Global Society
THE 9 WHISTLE-POINTS
Presentation by Dr. William E. Salmon, a member of The Order Ecumenical

1-
Post-Modern Secular
Myth
2-