[Oe List ...] This is NOT ABOUT Charles Lingo or the Ukraine

James Wiegel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Oct 22 09:42:49 PDT 2014

It is about the 0 Whistlepoints . . .  Does anyone have any material on them that you can send to me?
Jim Wiegel here.  I want to pull together a small collection of background material on the 9 Whistlepoints which were developed out of the Summer 71 and Summer 72 Research Assemblies.  I believe they may also have been used extensively as part of lecture 5 in the original LENS course.
 Jan Sanders did a brief presentation on them at the closing of the Global Archives Research Assembly last month.  Embarassingly, I don't have any source materials in my files and have been unable to find anything on line. Jim Wiegel

Never trust atoms.  They make up everything.  a billboard

 401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming public course opportunities:ToP® Facilitation Methods:    Sep 9-10, Nov 18-19, 2014 Click to watch video.ToP® Strategic Planning:  Oct 7-8, 2014 Click to learn more.Facilitation Mastery: The Mastering the Technology of Participation program begins in Oakland on Nov 12-14, 2014 Click to watch video.For online registration go to http://www.top-training.netThe AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses