[Oe List ...] All Saints Reflections

Doris Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Nov 4 13:26:20 PST 2014

·      The following are a few of the reflections on "All Saints Day" along
with the list of colleagues who have died in the past year:

·         "I have been on a long journey to discover how to see and cherish
the sacredness throughout life. A saint is one who opens doors to see what
is important, profound, and lasting. Some saints in my life are alive and
some walk the Spirit world."

* Judy Gilles

*Charles Moore

*Janice Ulangca

*Ruth Carter

*Lois Reeves

*Maisie Maher

*Helen Walker

*Susan Moore Williams

*Chen I An

*Lariat Wiegel

*Wayne Nelson

*William Applegate

"You are always in the process of encouraging and sustaining others (me) in
being."

                     "I dreamed of Daddy,

A healing dream,

Awakening unburdened