[Oe List ...] Methodist news

Bill Weber whweber at verizon.net
Sat Mar 15 10:25:26 PDT 2014

Written in deepest friendship, Karen, at General Conference the overwhelming position of African and Korean delegates prevented even a clause stating there is a minority position for full inclusion of all God's creation including GBLTQ.  If left to just NA there sadly remans a hugh gulf very likely leading to scism.  Those pushing the trial agenda continue to hear the eschatological message of John the Babtizer and Jesus who demonstrated and declared that something has changed and the reign of God has come to us!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone