[Oe List ...] Methodist news

KarenBueno at aol.com KarenBueno at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 07:14:51 PDT 2014

Thank you, Marshall.  I continue to be active in the  United Methodist
Church.  The article points out that Methodist polity  decisions are made by
global delegates.  If it were only United States  pastor and lay people, the
debate would be over.

What might that indicate to our global ICA work?  Some of  the African
delegates, I understand, say they would not longer be able to do the  work of
the church if they included LGBTQ  people.

Karen (Wright) Bueno

In a message dated 3/15/2014 2:10:11 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,