[Oe List ...] Charles Moore Memorial

Timothy Wegner via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jul 10 15:30:06 PDT 2014

I have placed a web page on Charles Moore here:
http://wiki.wedgeblade.net/bin/view/Main/CharlesMoore

Most of the material is drawn from remembrances compiled by George Holcomb
primarily from these mailing lists. If you have additional material, I
suggest you send it to George (grholcombe at gmail.com). I will update the
page accordingly with what George compiles.

Susan and and I plan to drive to Austin for the memorial service.

Tim Wegner

PS - The remembrances pages at wiki.wedgeblade.net are somewhat random in
who is included. Mostly it's a matter of someone compiling the information.
Anyone willing to compile such information about someone  is welcome to do
so and post the information, or send it to me.