[Oe List ...] Memorial for Charles Moore

McCabe, Diann A via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jul 7 16:27:28 PDT 2014

A wonderful response, Shelley and Leslie.

Thank you,
Diann McCabe

From: Shelley Hahn via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>>
Date: Monday, July 7, 2014 6:20 PM
To: George Holcombe <grholcombe at gmail.com<mailto:grholcombe at gmail.com>>
Cc: ICA/OE List Serves <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>>, ICA/OE List Serves <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net<mailto:oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>>
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Memorial for Charles Moore

There has been a good deal of dialogue on the 2nd Generation forum about Charles Moore.  Many of us wanted to find an appropriate way to remember and honor him and to express our concern and condolences to his family, especially his sons, Guy and Steve.  Leslie Forbes had the idea of setting up a memorial fund at the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that addresses many of Charles' concerns.  Leslie invited me to share the link to the memorial fund on this list in case anyone would like to join us:

https://donate.splcenter.org/charles_moore

Shelley Hahn