[Oe List ...] Memorial for Charles Moore

Shelley Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jul 7 16:20:47 PDT 2014

There has been a good deal of dialogue on the 2nd Generation forum about
Charles Moore.  Many of us wanted to find an appropriate way to remember
and honor him and to express our concern and condolences to his family,
especially his sons, Guy and Steve.  Leslie Forbes had the idea of setting
up a memorial fund at the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that
addresses many of Charles' concerns.  Leslie invited me to share the link
to the memorial fund on this list in case anyone would like to join us:

https://donate.splcenter.org/charles_moore

Shelley Hahn