[Oe List ...] Request for Photos

Frank Knutson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jul 29 09:44:04 PDT 2014

HELP!

The Archive Project is missing photos on several of the 24 Human Development Projects (as listed below).  If you have any photos, especially ones that have some identifying feature, such as a banner, village sign . . . please send them to me so we can have photo documentation of the these projects.  In addition, if you have photos of any other projects, feel free to send those.  Please ID the particular project in your email.

We probably have some photos but they are difficult to ID as to project as they do not have a sign attached.

Thanks on behalf of Archive Project.

THE PROJECTS:
	OYUBARI
	KWANGYUNG IL
	SUDTONGGQN
	HAIOU
	NAM WAI
	KAPINI
	TERMINE
	KREUSBERG OST
	CANO NEGRO
	IVY CITY
	LORNE DE L’ACADE
	DELTA PACE
	INYAN WAKAGAPI
	VOGAR
"While I dance I cannot judge, I cannot hate,
I cannot separate myself from life.
I can only be joyful and whole.
 That is why I dance.”
-   - Hans Bos

❤ Frank              *Please consider the environment  before you print this email.*