[Oe List ...] Charles Moore Memorial

George Holcombe via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jul 10 03:28:36 PDT 2014

We spoke briefly with Pat Moore last night.  She and her two sons, Guy and Steve will be at the memorial service on Saturday.

In speaking with William Renfro, son in law to Barbara, the  service will have opportunity for statements about Charles to be made.  At this point we know that Sarah Buss, Mary Hampton, the McCabes and Holcombes will be there.  Renfro suggested we stand as a group while one of us makes a comment.  If others are planning to be there please let me know.

We are planning to give a printed copy of our remarks (ICA & OE list serves) about Charles to Pat and Barbara.  I have assembled (first run) the comments from our list serves.  Please read and edit your comments if needed.  If other comments have been made that I missed, or if you wish to add one, please forward it to me.  Make it quick because I will try to make a final copy and dress it up a bit Saturday morning.

The comments I have so far are attached in MSWord document form.  I can also send it in Mac Pages or PDF.

The Service will be at 2:00 PM, Faith Presbyterian Church, 1314 E Oltorf St, Austin, TX, this Saturday, July 12.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
grholcombe at gmail.com

"Whatever the problem, community is the answer.  There is no power greater than a community discovering what it cares about."  Margaret Wheatley