[Oe List ...] Charles Moore

via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jul 3 10:46:03 PDT 2014

Charles Moore is an impressive man whose life remains in the sphere of "eternity" in my baggage of Christian metaphors.  We had his young teenage son at the Saskatoon House.  Like many of our Order youth, he was not at ease with assigned "authority" figures, Duncan Holmes nor I.  But I liked the son probably because he was "rebellious" enough to be assertive.

Being an SMU/Perkins grad myself, Charles is a brother!

Will light up a candle here in Canada (will most likely just turn on a LED flashlight) as Calgary goes on a Stampede, and I take five couples to Lake Louise in Banff on a three day tour.  Canada Day was a big deal, and tennis bonne femme Bouchard just made the Wimbledon Finals.

Charles lit a bigger fire. He remains aflame in me.

Jaime