[Oe List ...] Directory special offer

Jayandem2 at aol.com Jayandem2 at aol.com
Sun Feb 9 15:57:30 PST 2014

Dear Colleagues:

I have sent  out the copies of the  new 2014  Directory to those who
ordered them originally in the fall, and to those who  responded right after I
finally got them printed in  January.
There is  still time for you to order your copy!   I have too many unsold
ones  left over, and need to sell them.
For those who aren’t familiar with The  Directory, it is a listing of
names, addresses, phones, emails and occupations  of several hundred people who
have been at one time or another associated with  the I.C.A., or the
Ecumenical Institute, or its programs and projects. It’s  fun to see where everyone
is living and what each is doing.  (I’m in Florida and am  semi-retired)
Please consider ordering a Directory for  this year.  I will lower the
price to $18.00 and $25.00 if you act before  February 22nd.   As a thank you,
for those who already  have a 2014 Directory, I will give you a $2.00
discount when you order your  copy of the 2015 Directory next year.
Thanks for  helping me get rid of my overstock, due to anticipated  sales.

The
Directory

2014

If you  would like a copy of your listing, either write or email  me.
I have a special email for The  Directory:
_MovementDir at aol.com_ (mailto:MovementDir at aol.com)
If you  would like a copy of The Directory, send in the form  below.
Special  cost of the Directory is $18.00 for either the booklet form or  a
CD.  If you order two forms, it  will cost $25.00.
ORDER FORM
NAME:  ______________________________
ADDRESS:  ____________________________
CITY/STATE/POSTAL(ZIP) CODE:  ____________________________
COUNTRY:  ________________________
EMAIL:  ______________________________
Make Checks out to and  send orders to: (NOTE: New Address &  Phone)
Michael B.  Tippett,    46 Meadow  Circle – Ellenton, FL   34222
Phone:  (941) 417-7120   Email:    MovementDir at aol.com
Please send me  a copy of the directory:     [     ]  Booklet form    [
]  CD
Special  cost of the Directory is $18.00 for either the booklet  form, or a
CD.  If you order two forms, it will cost  $25.00.
I enclose   $___________
The CD will  contain In Memoriam and Names and Addresses, etc, in Microsoft
Word  format.