[Oe List ...] Ed Shinn's completed life

jlepps@pc.jaring.my via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Dec 2 08:06:42 PST 2014

This message just came in from Vinod Parekh:

Attachments

Our revered friend Edwin Shinn was a towering figure in the world of
Human Development. With his passing away an era of has gone.

His passionate and firey intensity of purpose, dedication and
compassion inspired every on around him.

We met Ed and Mimi in Chicago at the Institute of Cultural affairs
and later worked together in the village of Maliwada in India during
the Human Development Project days and co- facilitated a number of
training programmes in India and Ft Collins.

Ed and Mimi came to the Human Development Training School in India
where Ed inspired hundreds of youth with his unending vitality and
zest for life.

We are eternally  grateful to Ed for introducing us to Village Earth.

He has left indelible foot prints around the world.

May his Creator  rest his soul in peace and give Mimi and children to
bear this huge loss.

We echo the attached age old wisdom while saluting the great soul of Ed.

Vinod and Kamala

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 3:28 AM, David Bartecchi