[Oe List ...] Voting

Margaret Aiseayew via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Aug 30 14:52:55 PDT 2014

Several people have written to tell me how hard it is to vote.  I am sorry.

VOTING STARTS TODAY at  <http://www.wellmark.com/75> www.Wellmark.com/75
Remember to vote for the JewEllsworth Trail $7,500 grant everyday thru
September 7!!

Double click on the address above.  When you get to Wellmark, click on the
'vote for your favorite' box.  The website is slow, so you will have to wait
a minute.

You will have to scroll down a ways and it will ask you to 'Select One.'
When you click on the down arrow at the end of the box, all the projects
will come up.  You have to scroll nearly a third of the way through the list
to find the JewEllsworth Trail.  Click on that and a photo and description
of the whole project will come up.  As you begin to scroll through the
description there is a box that says something like 'save vote.'  When you
click on that you have voted.

Sorry they have made it so hard.

Love and thanks to all, Margaret