[Oe List ...] Paul Clements, 2nd generation ICA

Lynda Cock via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Aug 2 07:37:16 PDT 2014

in Michigan race for Congress. Jesse and Molly's son.  Share this with your
2nd generation.  Lynda Cock

 <https://act.myngp.com/el/8796870771805062912/-2130756387025385728> Can we
count on your support to help us keep the ad on the air and take the fight
to Congressman Upton?

This ad talks about issues our movement is deeply invested in, like making
college more affordable, strengthening our economy by making investments in
high tech and clean energy jobs, and providing incentives to keep our young
people here at home. It talks about the need to use data to guide
policymaking and focus on results.