[Oe List ...] Fw: Dialogue] "Journey Reflection" Blog Review (July2014)

Rod Rippel via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Aug 2 07:24:35 PDT 2014

Please add me.  Thanks
Rod Rippel

From: Robert and Cynthia Vance via OE
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 3:54 AM
To: John Cock
Cc: Dialogue ICA ; OE
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Dialogue] "Journey Reflection" Blog Review (July2014)

Would like also. Thanks.
Cynthia and Bob Vance

Nancy Lanphear via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

I do want to be added.

Thanks,

Nancy

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 3:16 PM, John Cock via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

  From: John Cock <mailto:transcribebooks at triad.rr.com>
  Date: Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 2:23 PM
  Subject: "Journey Reflection" Blog Review (July 2014)

  Colleagues of OE and ICA,

  Following are the most viewed blog posts of the month “Journey Reflection” Blog Review (July 2014).

  And below is a sample of today's blog post e-mail  via Mail Chimp that goes to couple hundred OE/ICA colleagues, plus. Let us know if you would like to be added
  (would come to your e-mail at 7 a.m. US Eastern Time).

  Journey on,
           Lynda and John

                                View this email in your browser

                                Journey Reflection

                                July 31
                                Interior Conversion

                                Thomas Berry:  As spirit is one, so the universe in its primordial origin, its movement through time, and its final fulfillment, is a single, if infinitely diverse, mode of being. [Our Universal Spirit Journey* book] is a simple, direct, and exuberant statement of the all-pervasive presence and power of spirit … and its ever-present support for the Earth Venture and the Human venture….

                                Journer: Berry is talking about the heart of the profound journey for all.

                                Nez: Prophetically he warns that without spirit all the economic, political, and cultural processes of humanity will not make it via “our [present] dysfunctional interior life.”

                                Namaste.
                                ______
                                * from Berry’s Foreword, pp. 10-11, of jpc’s book (2002)
                                Image: source

                                Xtra Blog Post: Profound Journey Learning (Wyatt Prunty)

                                3,600+ Daily Blog Posts since August 2004

                                JPC & LLC Links:

                                Website

                                Books

                                Facebook

                                Twitter

                                Google Plus

                                 Share

                                 Tweet

                                 +1

                                 Share

                                Copyright © 2014 Transcribe Books, All rights reserved.
                                Our mailing address is:

                                Transcribe Books
                                P O Box 38432
                                Greensboro, NC 27438

                                Add us to your address book

                                unsubscribe from this list

              This email was sent to transcribebooks at triad.rr.com
              why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
              Transcribe Books · P O Box 38432 · Greensboro, NC 27438 · USA

  John P. Cock
        Google or Google+ : www.reJourney.blogspot.com