[Oe List ...] Walter Epley and Jim Slotta have completed Walt's relocation to Iowa

Eunice Shankland emshankland at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 11:13:37 PDT 2013

Thanks Jim and all and especially Jim for the courageous and generous help
you gave Walt as he traveled from Colorado to Iowa. It is with sadness that
I write this because no matter who and how they leave, a precious member of
the community has moved away.... but not unreachable :-) We wish Walt
happiness there and good care, too.
Hope your place is dry and you can rest for a bit.

Peace,
The Shanklands