[Oe List ...] Salmon: Those who missed the apology

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Thu Sep 19 15:29:57 PDT 2013

This is for those who were unable to receive this part of the correspondence. The principles in this dialogue received the appropriate notes for which I am grateful. It is curious that some got the message and others did not. We’ll see what happens this time with a cleaner edition.
	Inner Peace,
	Bill

Colleagues--
    Well, there we have it. My apology was mis-sent the first time. Boy, can I ever screw up even the best intentions.
Again, to all concerned please accept my apologies.
    Inner Peace,
    Bill