[Oe List ...] Thank you

Marilyn Crocker marilyncrocker at juno.com
Thu Sep 19 13:38:27 PDT 2013

Hi Bill,

I'm sending this to say thank you for your note of apology and
clarification.  I realize I reacted, rather than responded, to the rough
draft version sent by mistake - I had not read your longer piece, clearly
edited by Bev.

These days I fear my humor gene is somewhat stunted, especially when I am
fatigued, as I was last evening.  I totally missed your tongue-in-cheek
tone.

As you and Bev know, Joe and I experienced ourselves deeply blessed by the
loving care you and Bev gave to Jon and Ben during Summer '72, and never
doubted you - hence the shocking disconnect I felt with your words.

Anyway, I hope we both are wiser for this little "snafu" in the greater
universe of sharing memories of the beloved community.

Grace, peace and love,

Marilyn