[Oe List ...] Pope Francis

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Wed May 8 08:32:25 PDT 2013

Janice, spot on as usual. With a “tuti fruiti” in the family, I roared at
how much they would love this little joke. And it took me back to the
enjoyment of Mozart’s little opera Così fan tutte (Thus Do They All, a
School for Lovers) and a crime comedy novel of the same name. Reading your
comments at bedtime (yes, I too sleep with my phone
), my journal entry last
night included gratitude for new awareness of an inner pocket of racism (or
at least insensitivity) still to be rooted out. In James Patterson’s “11th
Hour,” (yes, more “lite” bedtime reading) is the comment “Do you ever really
know another person?” Shocking when you realize that “other person” is you.