[Oe List ...] YouTube

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Mon Mar 4 19:15:32 PST 2013

Jaime, I downloaded the YouTube as an MP4 and it was too big. Then I zipped
it - still too big. Later I can try to compress it with some software I have
(but have to relearn how to use it.) Is there anywhere I can upload it for
you to download? How about Dropbox? But the rest of you (or many) can just
go to the URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM .