[Oe List ...] From The Directory Man - You almost waited too long!!

Jayandem2 at aol.com Jayandem2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 15:20:51 PST 2013

Dear Friends and  Colleagues:
>From Mike  Tippett:
A good idea  before Spring:  Renew your  subscription to the ICA/OE/EI
Directory!!
I NEED TO MOVE REMAINING COPIES!!  Priced 15% off original  price- Now
$18.00!
IF YOU ARE A  FORMER SUBSCRIBER, PLEASE CONSIDER GETTING THE 2013  VERSION
There is still time for you to order your copy! For those  who aren’t
familiar with The Directory, it is a listing of names, addresses,  phones, emails
and occupations of several hundred people who have been at one  time or
another associated with the I.C.A., or the Ecumenical Institute, or its
programs and projects. It’s fun to see where everyone is living and what each is
doing.  (I’m in Florida and am  semi-retired)
If you would like a copy of your listing, either write or  email me.
If you would like a copy of The Directory, send in the  form below.
Cost of the  Directory is NOW $18.00 for either the booklet  form, or a CD.
 If you order two  forms, it will NOW cost $25.00.

ORDER  FORM
NAME:  ______________________________
ADDRESS:  ____________________________
CITY/STATE/POSTAL(ZIP) CODE:  ____________________________
COUNTRY:  ________________________
EMAIL:  ______________________________
Make Checks  out to and send orders to:
Michael B.  Tippett,    4676 32nd Court East,   Bradenton, FL  34203  (USA)
Phone:  (941) 753-5189   Email:   MovementDir at aol.com
Please send  me a copy of the directory:    [     ]  Booklet form    [    ]
 CD
Cost of the  Directory is $20.00 for either the booklet form, or a CD.  If
you order two forms, it will cost  $30.00.
I  enclose  $___________
The CD will  contain In Memoriam and Names and Addresses, etc,  in
Microsoft Word format.