[Oe List ...] Some thoughts about the future

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 10:54:14 PDT 2013

Thank you, Herman.

This is a lot to think about. My first response is profound  excitement.

The tiny not-for-profit on whose board I serve, Sequoia Center for Holistic
 Studies, is looking for how to expend our energy and resources for the
sake of  the generations to follow. Our conservation work in Mexico has been
turned  over to a local board there, and we haven't found a new direction.

I hope this starts a substantive discussion and expect we'll all need some
time to get our minds around the challenges we face. Thanks for bringing
them to light on this solstice weekend.

Blessings,
Jann McGuire

In a message dated 6/23/2013 9:59:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,