[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney Journey

Jaime R Vergara svesjaime at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 05:10:29 PDT 2013

My apologies to the McBurneys, and the listserv, and most especially Georgianna, if she still "gets" email.  For some reason, I had "read" Hamiltons' previous posting of Georgianna in a coma as finally crossing the threshold.  Thus, a previous posting as if Georgianna had already marched on!

It's the Journey, not the destination, we metaphor-d!

Journey on, GMcB!

j'aime la vie

Yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate. In all, Celebrate!