[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney

beretgriffith at charter.net beretgriffith at charter.net
Sat Jun 8 06:54:13 PDT 2013

Milan and Linda, It is so good you can be with Georgiana. I've kept up
with her, through you, for many years. She has been one of my "guiding"
women over the years. I first met her at an early Guardian's Meetings.
She along with other women in the group at that time gave me a way to
see how it might be possible to be a part of this crazy group. I worked
with her in the Town Meeting Post at Operations Centrum and as a part of
the LENS crew. In addition to getting our "job" done keeping on track
with TM work, we had plenty of time for coffee and conversation. I
remember her telling of being on the El, at a late stage of pregnancy,
during a crash and how she made it through in good shape. And Georgiana
and George! What a pair. I laugh to myself remembering their high
sprits.

Beret