[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney

Jim & OliveAnn Slotta slottaglobalnews at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 7 22:57:47 PDT 2013

Georgianna!

We just know that if you are able, and if the name of the Town Meeting
Town is whispered in your presence, it would bring a smile to your
lips and a warmness to your heart:

Ashtabula, Ohio.

You, my dear woman, provided the magic for that wondrous event!

Most fondly,

Jim & OliveAnn Slotta-now in Denver, then in Painesville, Ohio.