[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 22:25:45 PDT 2013

Help us Lord, help us Lord on thy way.

From: oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net
[mailto:oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net] On Behalf Of Paula Philbrook
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 5:20 AM
To: Order Ecumenical Community
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney

they shall walk and not faint,

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Tracy E. Longacre <tel at telphoto.com> wrote:

"They shall run and not be weary. . ."

On Friday, June 7, 2013, James Wiegel wrote:

Who still has good pitch??  Let's sing . . .

"Those who wait upon . . ."

Jim Wiegel

"There is wisdom in turning as often as possible from the familiar to the
unfamiliar.  It keeps the mind nimble, it kills prejudice, and it fosters
humor."  George Santayana

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1 623-363-3277 <tel:%2B1%20%20623-363-3277>  skype: jfredwiegel
jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 17-18, 2013
ToP Strategic Planning, Nov 5-6, 2013
Facilitation Graphics, March 19, 2013
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of each month 1-4 pm
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program
is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Current program began on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website
for further details.
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP courses