[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 20:19:53 PDT 2013

they shall walk and not faint,

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Tracy E. Longacre <tel at telphoto.com> wrote:

> "They shall run and not be weary. . ."
>
> On Friday, June 7, 2013, James Wiegel wrote:
>
>>  Who still has good pitch??  Let's sing . . .
>>
>> "Those who wait upon . . ."
>>
>> Jim Wiegel
>>
>> "There is wisdom in turning as often as possible from the familiar to the
>> unfamiliar.  It keeps the mind nimble, it kills prejudice, and it fosters
>> humor."  George Santayana
>>

>> 401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
>> +1 623-363-3277 skype: jfredwiegel
>> jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com
>>
>> Upcoming public course opportunities:
>> ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 17-18, 2013
>> ToP Strategic Planning, Nov 5-6, 2013
>> Facilitation Graphics, March 19, 2013
>> The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of each month 1-4 pm
>> Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation
>> program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Current program began on Nov
>> 14-16, 2012
>> See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and
>> website for further details.
>> AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP courses

Paula

*Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough,
and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to
clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger
into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow*.
*Melody* Beattie