[Oe List ...] Salmon: IE notes on teaching English

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan at verizon.net
Sun Jun 2 07:19:39 PDT 2013

Bill, Linda and I (and Frank Knutson and Sally Fenton) are going to Thailand
in October to teach English for a couple of weeks to ages from elementary to
teens.  Could your notes be useful perhaps.  If so, we'd be happy to pay any
costs involved in either shipping to us or scanning and emailing them.  This
will be a first for us so we are looking for any help we can get.  Thanks,
Milan

Linda and Milan Hamilton

Participation Works

80 North Center Street