[Oe List ...] Salmon: IE notes on teaching English

William Salmon wsalmon at cox.net
Sat Jun 1 21:52:30 PDT 2013

Jaime,
    While in Jeju I taught English as a Second Language to professionals and to high school students on winter break. I have extensive notes. Could you use a copy of them, and what is the cheapest method of sending them by mail.
    Could they be scanned and still be useful?
    This is a document of around 50 pages. It uses our principles of Imaginal Education, and has visual lecture notes as well as drills.
    Let me know what you think.
    Bill